The following questions are designed to test people with a very high IQ. (especially questions 9 and 12)
This test has been authorised by the SN and US Examination Boards (Satellite nuts and understanding spouses)
1. How do you identify a true satellite enthusiast?
Click here for Answer 1.
2. Why is Mark Newman (Editor of Better
Satellite Magazine and Technology Editor of What Satellite Magazine) famous?
Click here for Answer 2.
3. What is the secret of true Zen Budda
Click here for Answer 3.
4. How do you recognise the difference between quality well engineered products and cheap junk?
Click here for Answer 4.
5. What kind of exercising is best? (excluding sex)
Click here for Answer 5.
6. Why is there no substitute for dish area? (Note. Lower noise LNBs and low threshold receivers
can help but their effect is small compared to increased dish area)
Click here for Answer 6.
7. Which sport is on the ITV every 2 weeks and pay per view satellite?
Click here for Answer 7.
8. Why do so many schools and colleges buy motorised satellite systems?
Click here for answer 8.
9. Why is the sound at a higher level on the new "Jelly and Custard" food channel?
Click here for Answer 9.
10. How many channels are one too many?
Click here for Answer 10.
11. What do satellite enthusiasts dream about?
Click here for Answer 11.
12. A free subscription to the Anatomy Channel is available if you get the next question right.
HOW MANY BONES ARE THERE IN YOUR NECK ?
Click here for Answer 12.
13. "Farming Outlook" is now on the BBC's satellite digital channel. In a recent episode a
farmer was married. What happened during the wedding?
Click here for answer 13.
14. On the "Animal Planet" channel, a vet programme specialised in the removal of teeth from large dogs.
At what time of the day was this programme broadcast?
Click here for Answer 14.
15. On a recent "Flight" programme on "Discovery" what kind of material was recommended as being suitable
for future aircraft manufacture?
Click here for Answer 15.
16. What is the purpose of Visiondotcom Ltd and the Satellite Superstore?
Click here for Answer 16.
17. What is the optimum size for a satellite dish?
Click here for Answer 17.
18. On a recent Documentary about the NHS it was pointed out that ambulance response times of about 20
minutes were too long. How can these times be reduced?
Click here for answer 18.
If you have any questions and answers you would like putting on this page please e-mail them to David
below. Please note however that they will only be included if they are absolutely factual.